DO YOU YADA YADA? "I gotta tell you, I am loving this yada yada thing." George Castanza

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Balancing Act

So, having waaay too much free time, I decided to try my hand at blogging; realizing, of course, that nothing is truly private....blah, blah, blah.

I've noticed that there's a pre- and post- Sienfield era by the use of blah, blah, blah (pre) vs. yada, yada, yada (post).

George Castanza:

"I gotta tell you, I am loving this yada yada thing. I can gloss over my whole life story."

This is initially set up to assist with my Sockapaloooza entries. I'm sure it will expand into other areas.

Meet Jaws and Houdini, brother and sister, respectively.





1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I was scrolling through yours and got to the photo of Houdini and Jaws- great names and they're so cute!!

I like both the socks you have on here, too. I've never done a sock with a variagated and a solid yarn- looks really pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home