DO YOU YADA YADA? "I gotta tell you, I am loving this yada yada thing." George Castanza

Sunday, April 16, 2006

How Green is My Patio!

I gravelled in the narrow bed against the garage wall because, let's face it, as depleted as that soil is too much work would be needed to amend it back to usable soil.




Additionally, there are some still waiting to be potted. While the geraniums above are shades of pink, the ones below are a nice salmon color.

And, any job worth doing merits a supervisor.

The roses, hibiscus, and camellia have all had their first blooms. However, I've yet to be camera ready at the peak of their perfection It will happen.



1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the yard. But especially love the kitty cat supervisor... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home