DO YOU YADA YADA? "I gotta tell you, I am loving this yada yada thing." George Castanza

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sockapaloooza Finale!



Thank you! thank you! I am, indeed, most pleased!



With flash: These are my socks from http://timothy.org.uk/blog. Note the "Hint of Lace" in the form of eyelets at the base of the cuff in a oh-so-comfortable cotton blend. Rather clever, eh?

Among the hints I missed entirely was the fact that the genesis of these very same socks had it's picture taken with The Yarn Harlot ( Stephanie Pearl-McPhee).....check out the blog link, above. I expect this eluded me since she is not a Houston icon. However, once given the hint, it afforded numerous additional hours of viewing pleasure on Alison's blue blog archives.
(As if we need an excuse to peruse! Pu-leeze!)


Sock detail w/o flash.


True colors with Inspector No. 8 (aka Snickers).






3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Timotab said...

I am so gad you like them :) Hope they suit the weather well...

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home